Autumn 2014 Announcements
Michael J. Moore Receives the Freddy Kaltenborn “Teach I Must” Award
Michael J. Moore receives the distinguished “Teach I Must” award from the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. Read more . . .
What's Your Fitness Age?
You already know your chronological age, but do you know your fitness age? Read more. . .
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.