Michael J. Moore Receives the Freddy Kaltenborn “Teach I Must” Award
Michael J. Moore receives the distinguished “Teach I Must” award from the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. Read more…
FPT celebrated the change of seasons by hosting the Harvest Potluck on October 10, bookending this popular event last held in March 2014. The whole-food plant-based potluck dinner was an enjoyment and inspiration to all; recipes were shared. For even more inspiration, go to plant-based recipe or ohsheglows.com or theppk.com. We are looking forward to the next event!
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.
A Doctor-Professor answers the old question “What is the single best thing we can do for our health” in a completely new way. Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael's Hospital.