Michael J. Moore Receives the Freddy Kaltenborn “Teach I Must” Award
Michael J. Moore receives the distinguished “Teach I Must” award from the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. Read more . . .
What's Your Fitness Age?
You already know your chronological age, but do you know your fitness age? Read more. . .
Nurture Your Health Forum 2014
Nurture Your Health Forum is a virtual wellness series brought to you by the Integrative Medicine Program at the University of California, Davis. This forum showcases ways to prevent and reverse chronic diseases through appropriate changes in diet, exercise, and stress management by both performing and reporting the latest research in lifestyle medicine. You can gain access to the recordings of all the speakers by clicking here.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.