Spring 2015 Announcements
Michael J. Moore Receives Alumni Excellence Award
On the occasion of UCSF's 150th Anniversary, the Alumni Association of UCSF (AAUCSF) is highlighting the extraordinary contributions of 150 outstanding living degreed and non-degreed alumni. Michael Moore is one of the 150 recipients of this Alumni Excellence Award. Read more…
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.