Culmination of Thirty Years
Don Forrester, MD will deliver our final free seminar of the year, Dispelling Carbohydrate-Protein-Fat-Supplement Myths on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. Come hear what Dr. Forrester has to say on this and related subjects.
Who are the unsung heroes of Folsom Physical Therapy? Find out on our 30th Anniversary page as we honor two special people.
Folsom Physical Therapy's Tim McGonigle to attend pivotal meeting in the Grand Canary Islands in January 2014.
Read about the 30 Years Strong Celebration held in the clinic on November 1, 2013, and Folsom City Councilman Ernie Sheldon’s recognition of FPT's 30 years in business on November 7.
It's time to show your team spirit! Honor Folsom Physical Therapy's 30th year in business by proudly wearing the new commemorative t-shirt, available for sale at the clinic.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.
A Doctor-Professor answers the old question “What is the single best thing we can do for our health” in a completely new way. Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael's Hospital.