Harvest Potluck - 6:45pm
To celebrate the change of seasons, FPT will host the Harvest Time Potluck, bookending this popular event last held in March 2014. Please join us for a whole-food plant-based potluck dinner on Friday, Oct 10, 2014 at 6:45 pm. Water will be provided, but please sign up at the front desk if bringing alcoholic beverages.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.
A Doctor-Professor answers the old question “What is the single best thing we can do for our health” in a completely new way. Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael's Hospital.