Physical Therapy Jobs
Folsom Physical Therapy is offering a career in physical therapy, not just a job!
Folsom Physical Therapy has a full-time position open for a PT who is looking for a quality work environment, sustainable work load, and professional development. We are passionate about mentoring physical therapists new to the profession. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
At Folsom PT, we believe in supporting our patients through treatment and beyond. We are proud to have built a community centered around health and wellness during our nearly 40 years in business.
- Quality one on one patient care
- Manageable patient loads; full time is 50 interventions a week 47 weeks a year
- A positive and supportive work environment
- Mentorship from internationally recognized, award-wining physical therapists
- Free admission to our continuing education courses
- Flexible hours; our therapists make their own schedules
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a current physical therapy license valid in CA
- Be eager to learn and grow in the profession
- Contribute to our positive, supportive work environment
Upward mobility into a leadership position in the clinical, business, and continuing education aspects of the organization is a strong possibility for those interested.
If you are looking for a place to plant roots and grow with a team of likeminded professionals, let’s set up a time to talk.
Please visit our about us page to learn more about our history, staff, status in the national and international physical therapy communities, business model, continuing education, and patient/client programs.
Now Hiring: Physical Therapist
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance/mentorship
- Continuing education courses
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We are following all California and CDC guidelines for a healthcare facility.
For more information, contact email@example.com