Health and Lifestyle Program
Healthy habits are easy to define, but difficult to implement and maintain without guidance and support. If you need guidance, our team is ready to help you get on the path to better health, mobility, and comfort. If you are currently healthy and looking for a like-minded social group to share your enjoyment of living well, we have the community you are looking for.
How do our physical therapists help improve your health and lifestyle?
Consistent health habits can minimize and often reverse accumulated stress from inadequate sleep, poor diets, use of health degrading substances, excessive rest, or unrelenting activity. Your therapist can help reduce your stress responses and foster positive health habits with relaxation and awareness techniques, bodywork, graded exercise, health education and ergonomic advice.
Our Group and Personal Training Program is the heart of our health and wellness program as it provides the support and community needed to create and maintain healthy habits. We recommend that you combine consistent exercise and community interaction with our stress reduction, mindfulness, sleep enhancement, diet, and bodywork services to optimize your health.
Folsom Physical Therapy’s Health and Lifestyle Program can help with:
- Enhancing fitness, mobility and performance for people at all ages or health and wellness levels
- Facilitating weight reduction and improved BMI
- Decreasing chronic neck or back pain
- Reducing headaches
- Decreasing shoulder, hip, knee and/or ankle/foot pain
- Reducing stress, enhancing mood and an improved sense of well-being
- Providing the support needed to keep people on track throughout their lives
Treatments may include:
- Individualized exercise, ADL management and ergonomic advice
- One-on-one, individualized training sessions
- Development of home, travel or public gym training programs
- Independent gym use
- Participation in our group exercise sessions
- Dietary support
- Participation in individual or group relaxation/mindfulness sessions
- Bodywork to facilitate relaxation, improved mobility, circulation and pain reduction
- Sleep enhancement guidance
- Participation in our health and wellness educational lecture series
Your First Visit
For your first visit, please arrive 15 to 30 minutes early to complete the new patient paperwork. You may also download the intake paperwork and fill it out before you arrive. Please bring the filled out forms with you to your appointment or email them to email@example.com.
Payment and Insurance Information
The level of service provided at Folsom Physical Therapy (FPT) cannot be delivered within the constraints of the insurance industry. While we are in-network providers for Medicare, FPT is out-of-network with all other insurance carriers. Our business model allows us to provide easy access to our care and transparent pricing for our services.
Self pay clients pay at the time of service and FPT then provides a superbill to submit to their HSA plan or insurance carrier for reimbursement. Some insurance carriers may require a doctor’s referral to qualify for reimbursement.
Our self pay rates are as follows:
- Initial evaluation: $195
- Initial evaluation with Michael Moore: $225
- Standard follow-up: $125
- Extended follow-up: $190
Request an Appointment
Please indicate your availability and preferred therapist, if any, and someone from our appointment desk will get back to you. If you would like to call to book your appointment, our number is (916) 355-8500.